Job postings at Venneos
At Venneos, we aim to revolutionize the analysis of biological cells. We are working at the intersection of many different disciplines to build unprecedented products. As a high-tech company we are always looking for the most-talented people willing to join our interdisciplinary team of tech Vennthusiasts.
- Are looking for high-tech challenges to use your skills;
- Want to keep learning new things every day;
- Want to work with motivated and knowledgeable colleagues;
- Want to work in an environment to unleash your full potential;
- Want to contribute your skills to the development of a fascinating product;
- Want to gain responsibility and grow personally as the company grows;
Then Venneos is the right place for you to work. Currently, the following opportunities are open for you to become a Vennthusiast!
Application Scientist (Fulltime, Q2-2017)
Analysis Software Developer (Fulltime, Q2-2017)
Public Relations (Working student, starting Q2-2017)
Business Development (Working Student / Intern, starting Q2-2017)
Electronics Development (Working Student / Intern, starting Q2-2017)
Master Thesis in cooperation with LMU Munich (starting June 2017)
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please include a cover letter, CV, references, certificates and preferred start date! Send your application as one PDF file to talent(at)venneos.com.
You want to become a Vennthusiast, but no opportunity suits your skills? Just submit an unsolicited application including cover letter, CV, references, certificates and the preferred start date!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us: talent(at)venneos.com